Identify The Problem - INSPECT IT
Windrich Group will IDENTIFY all the issues your property has and Windrich Group will prioritize in what order should the problem(s) be addressed.
- Unpermitted Construction and use
- Unpermitted Conversions or Modifications
- Changes made to the inside or outside of the property
- Fire Life and Safety inspection
“Guessing is giving you advise without understanding the problem thoroughly, we don’t do that” We start by identifying what exactly is the concern or problem at your building. We identify and document every aspect of your issue(s) with pictures and video, we obtain available building records and we analyze everything then we send you a report with our recommendation(s) and we send you the most viable option(s) to solving your concern.
SITE Inspections are necessary when:
- ADDED UNITS or BEDROOMS : We need to see how we can add bedrooms, units and car and bicycle parking spaces.
- CHECK CURRENT BUILDING CONDITIONS: Inspect common areas and inside various un its.
- CURRENT BUILDING or UNIT: Recommended to inspect when inside conditions are uncertain or unknown inside conditions are unknown and of concern. It‘s also referred to as a PRE SCEP INSPECTIONS: (Systematic Code Enforcement Program (SCEP) Th is inspection prepares all rental buildings to minimum building code standard required of all rental properties to follow. It’s safe to say that if your building passes a “SCEP“ inspection, you have an acceptable rental unit and tenants can be assured that their unit is in compliance as required.
- ASSIST MAINTENANCE CREW: Train your maintenance team on–site and give them the direction needed to pass a SCEP inspection. Assist with and identify tenant –created violations.