• Unapproved Construction
• Stairs Rebuilt
• Doors and Walls Addition
• Patio Enclosures
• Room Separations
• Converted Recreational Room
• Converted Storage Space
• Converted Laundry Room
• Converted Garage
• Converted Basement
• Additions, Second Dwellings, New Home
• Second Dwelling at your Present Lot
• Additions to the Second Floor of your Home
• Additions to your Home
• Addition to your Apartment Building
• Additions to your Commercial Space
• New Multi-Unit Development
• New Apartment Buildings with Two or more Units
• New Commercial Spaces
• New Retail Spaces
• New Mix Use Spaces Retail and Commercial
• New Residential Space with Retail On Grade
• Automated Parking Structure
HOW DOES A PROJECT GET PRICED
When proposals are drafted, we start with the estimated construction cost and adjust the percentage depending on the complexity of the job; from the length of completion, the level of difficulty, the location, City governing and decisions or changes made by the owner. The percentage used to determine Architectural costs are between 10%-18% of the estimated construction cost, an industry standard. Small and medium jobs average 13%-15% of the estimated construction cost. As the scope of construction increases, so do the architectural fees.
CALL US TODAY
Windrich provides clients with turn-key solutions in order to fulfill a sometimes demanding objective. Our talented team is creative yet technical; ready to give your property the expertise and attention it deserves. We track hours and compare them to the estimated price to remain competitive and continue providing the quality of projects we represent.
Ready to get started?
Call today for a free consultation.