“We would recommend this company to anyone who’s serious about preparing their property properly and with accurate information. Their service made us feel more valuable to our new employer.”
– Chris and Julie Vigeant, Property Managers 04/2018
Property Management Services
Los Angeles Property Managers are subject to prepare for LAHD Systematic Code Inspections once every three years. Citations are written when a lack of maintenance occurs or unapproved additions are made, such as bootleg units.
A typical Handyman does not understand what the city will require. A typical Property Manager will not know if an illegal unit is present unless they are told or are cited. Why not take the guesswork out of both?
Windrich Group can:
- Train your maintenance team on-site and give them the direction needed to pass a SCEP inspection.
- Assist with tenant-created disturbances or violations subsequent for eviction.
- Provide a complete Pre-SCEP inspection to identify deficiencies and unapproved units or uses.
- Manage your “Order to Comply” by overviewing and directing the applications made to each violation.
All citations are time-sensitive and will need to be taken care of swiftly. Get an advantage early on by calling us today to schedule one of these very pro-active services.
Ready to get started?
Call today for a free consultation.